1. Turn off the device.
2. First, press and hold just the Power button for 1-2 seconds,
then quickly press and hold the Volume Up button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until the Select Boot mode screen displays.
4. Press Volume Up to cycle through the options and point to Recovery Mode.
5. Press Volume Down to select.
6. An android laying down with a yellow triangle will appear.
7. Press and release the Volume Up and Power keys at the same time.
8. Android system recovery will appear.
9. Press Volume Down to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
10. Press the Power key to select.
11. Press Volume Down to highlight Yes -- delete all user data is highlighted.
12. Press the Power key to select.
13. Select reboot system now to restart the phone.