2014-01-03

How to Hard Reset Alcatel ONE TOUCH Evolve and Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce









1.  Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power button at the same time until a menu screen appears.

2.  Press the Power button to select Recovery.

 3.  Use the Volume down key to navigate to wipe data/factory reset.

 4.  Press the Power button to select this option.
 

5.  Press Volume down to select "Yes -- delete all user data".

 6.  Press Power button to select.

 7.  The phone will reset.

8 comments:

  1. Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 Hard Reset How Too: http://youtu.be/JQGoOLuY57k

    Subscribe to my channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a lot of emoticons in my sms and in my networking site. I find it cute and interesting. It portraits on my emotions.

    Bob
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do u bypass the pattern password screen if u forgot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only option I know is reset the phone or login with gmail account.

      Delete
  4. What if I already tried that and my phone still wont turn on and only vibrate while I hold down the buttons, please help its pissing me off a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think only option you have is take to store and check.

      Delete
  5. Still does not go to odin mode so i factory reset my phone, Ive been holding down the power and volume up key but it keeps flashing the One Touch Fierce start up screen logo. What am i doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful blog and it is quite unique and interesting. Keep it up and hope to read more updates from your blog.


    Gail
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete