1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
3. When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button
while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
4. When 'Factory data reset' appear,
use the Volume down button to highlight 'Yes', then press Power button to select.
5. When 'Erase all user data and restore default setting' appears,
use the Volume down button to highlight 'Yes', the press Power button to select.
6. The phone will restart with reset.