1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons
on the back of the device.
3. When the LG logo appears, quickly release
and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
4. 'Factory data reset' appears.
5. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
6. Press the Power button to Confirm.
7. Erase all user data and "restore default settings" appears.
8. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
9. Press the Power button to reset the device.